US: Eastern VP of sales appointed at Click Wine Group
Click Wine Group has appointed a new vice president of sales.
The Seattle-based wine producer said yesterday (28 January) that Brian Horton will assume the position.
Horton joins Click from Francis Ford Coppola, where he managed the Coppola business in 20 eastern states. He will be responsible for overseeing and growing sales operations for the eastern US for the company's 'Global Wine Collection' and 'Peter Click Selections'.
Horton will also supervise seven regional sales managers and will report directly to company president Peter Click.
Included in the company's portfolio is Root:1 wine from Chile, Fat bastard wine from France and Clean Slate from Germany.
Click is a division of US wine importer Winebow.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages