East Ninth Brewing’s Future Memoirs of a Root Beer - Product Launch
East Ninth Brewing’s Future Memoirs of a Root Beer
East Ninth Brewing's Future Memoirs of a Root Beer
Category - Alcoholic soft drinks, root beer, 4% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Australia, nation-wide in on- and off-trade#
Price - In off-trade, RRP of AUD18.99 (US$13.75) per 4x33cl bottles. In on-trade, AUD9 per 33cl bottle
East Ninth Brewing has lined up the launch of what it claims to be the first alcoholic root beer in Australia. The Victoria-based brewer said earlier today that Future Memoirs of a Root Beer will roll out nation-wide next month.
The company also produces Lick Pier Ginger Beer and Fog City Red Sangria.
Late last year, Anheuser-Busch InBev launched Best Damn Root Beer in US.
After the successful launch of two category-breaking products in the form of Lick Pier Ginger Beer and Fog City Red Sangria, the team at East 9th Brewing is about to drop your next favourite drink that only the future you has tried.
The brand 'Future Memoirs Of A Root Beer' is set to introduce Australian consumers to the new movement of Alcoholic Root Beer. With a signature blend of flavours including Sassafras, Vanilla, Cinnamon and Ginger, Future Memoirs Of A Root Beer delivers an experience like no other. Served over ice (at 4.0%ABV), Future Memoirs Of A Root Beer provides an interesting and sessionable alternative to traditional beers.
Yet another outlandish brand developed by creative-everywhere-man Josh Lefers and the team at East 9th, Future Memoirs Of A Root Beer sets the scene of a retrospective window into the future with a glimpse of all the outrageous, awesome things you've already done in your upcoming destiny… the memoirs you've already told your unborn kids about.
East 9th Brewing have become masters in creating brands that intrigue the industry by inspiring aspiration, ideology and a philosophical way to live. This time the East 9th Team has looked abroad to London-based artist Cei Willis (of Vice mag fame) to develop a psychedelic label that is fully immersed in the history of your future, along with Nell Archer- The Psychic Soul Gazer to join us on the journey as we connect to our future selves…
Alcoholic Root Beer has been earmarked as the next big thing in alcohol. In the US, countless brands have hit the market in an effort to secure their slice of what's already shaping up to be a multi-million dollar category (over $111 million USD so far in 2015, according to IRI Worldwide research, with the brand 'Not Your Father's Root Beer' the clear category leader).
Future Memoirs Of A Root Beer will be available nationally at all good venues and liquor outlets from next month, it's also part of the East 9th Brewing family, which includes Fog City Cloudy Cider, Fog City Red Sangria, Doss Blockos Pale Lager and Lick Pier Ginger Beer.
Original source: Company Release
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research