USA: East Coast Beverage Reports Second Quarter & Six-Month Results; Quarterly Revenue Triples
East Coast Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV) today reported record sales of $3.3 million and $5.6 million for the quarter and six-month periods ended June 30, 2000. The quarter's sales represented a gain of more than 200 percent over the comparable year-earlier period, due to a rapid increase in shipments of the Company's iced-coffee products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller