USA: East Coast Beverage Receives $1 Million Order From Coastal Beverage
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that it has received an initial $1 million purchase order from Florida-based Coastal Beverage USA Distributing Company. Coastal, which distributes to over 5,000 convenience stores and delicatessens, has authorized the sale of the complete product line of Coffee House USA, East Coast Beverage's iced-coffee drink, throughout its entire system in Florida.John Calebrese, CEO of East Coast Beverage stated, "Adding Coastal Distributing fits well into our strategy of building the strongest and most diversified group of distributors in the country." Calebrese added, "This initial order will be the first step in marketing our brand to convenience stores and delicatessens throughout Florida."Currently, Coffee House USA has been authorized for sale in Florida at Publix, Goodings and Winn-Dixie. This is the second major order this month for the Company's fast growing iced-coffee drink. Earlier this month, the Company announced it had received a $1 million order from Maryland-based Atlantic Beverage Company. Atlantic will distribute the popular product to over 10,000 retail stores and supermarket chains that include Giant, Safeway, Superfresh and 7-Eleven®.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends