USA: East Coast Beverage Postpones Registration Statement
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV) announced today that it will not seek effectiveness, for the foreseeable future, of the registration statement that was going to register for public sale approximately 3.5 million shares by certain shareholders of the Company. This decision was made because of on-going negotiations involving the Company's business expansion and growth that could potentially change the future of the Company.For more information please contact: John Calebrese, CEO, or Alex Garabedian, President, both of East Coast Beverage Corp., 954-796-8060,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director