USA: East Coast Beverage Corp.'s Iced Coffee Beverages Authorized For Sale by ARCO (AM/PM) and Stater Brothers Supermarkets
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today two additional authorizations in California. ARCO (AM/PM), California's leading and progressive combination gas and convenience store operation best known for the most competitive prices, outstanding store decor and design, has authorized the sale of East Coast's Coffee House USA(TM) iced-coffee to all 585 Southern California and 311 in Northern California locations.The significance of the ARCO approval is that the combination of convenience store and supermarket chain business closes the loop and gives East Coast full coverage in the California market.The Company also announced today that it has received authorization from Stater Brothers Supermarkets, based in Southern California. Stater Brothers, who owns and operates 155 stores throughout Southern California, has shown the largest profits and increased customer base of all Southern California grocery chains over the past six months. Stater Brothers has given Coffee House prime shelf position and an everyday retail price below that of the competition.John Calebrese East Coast's CEO stated, "The addition of ARCO and Stater Brothers and their strong support for our product line has been demonstrated by their commitment to provide premium shelf space." Calebrese added, "The securing of new and significant accounts on steady basis is proof of our acceptance. It is estimated that the revenue from these two accounts will near $2 million annually."Both accounts will be serviced by Seven-Up/RC Bottling Company of Southern California.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research