USA: East Coast Beverage Corp.'s Iced Coffee Beverages Authorized For Sale by ARCO (AM/PM) and Stater Brothers Supermarkets
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today two additional authorizations in California. ARCO (AM/PM), California's leading and progressive combination gas and convenience store operation best known for the most competitive prices, outstanding store decor and design, has authorized the sale of East Coast's Coffee House USA(TM) iced-coffee to all 585 Southern California and 311 in Northern California locations.The significance of the ARCO approval is that the combination of convenience store and supermarket chain business closes the loop and gives East Coast full coverage in the California market.The Company also announced today that it has received authorization from Stater Brothers Supermarkets, based in Southern California. Stater Brothers, who owns and operates 155 stores throughout Southern California, has shown the largest profits and increased customer base of all Southern California grocery chains over the past six months. Stater Brothers has given Coffee House prime shelf position and an everyday retail price below that of the competition.John Calebrese East Coast's CEO stated, "The addition of ARCO and Stater Brothers and their strong support for our product line has been demonstrated by their commitment to provide premium shelf space." Calebrese added, "The securing of new and significant accounts on steady basis is proof of our acceptance. It is estimated that the revenue from these two accounts will near $2 million annually."Both accounts will be serviced by Seven-Up/RC Bottling Company of Southern California.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015