USA: East Coast Beverage Corp. Receives $1,000,000 Order From Atlantic Beverage Company
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that it has received an initial $1,000,000 purchase order from Maryland based Atlantic Beverage Company.Atlantic Beverage, a major distributor to over 10,000 retail stores and supermarket chains, has authorized the sale of Coffee House USA(TM), East Coast Beverage's iced coffee drink, throughout its entire system, consisting of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.Atlantic's Maryland division distributes to supermarket chains that include Giant, Safeway, and Superfresh. The Virginia division distributes to chains that include Farm Fresh, Ukrops, Hannafords, Krogers, and Rack n' Sack. In addition, Atlantic Beverage will distribute Coffee House USA(TM) to approximately 850 7-Eleven® stores in the region.John Calebrese, CEO of East Coast Beverage stated, "We believe the success of any beverage is the quality of its distribution system. Adding Atlantic Beverage, a top distributor for AriZona®, Snapple, Sobe, Hansen's®, Welch's, Nantucket Nectars(TM), and Clearly Canadian®, among others, to our prestigious distributor base continues our strategy of selecting the best distributors in the country."Calebrese added, "This initial order, the first of what we believe to be many, and our relationship with Atlantic Beverage will allow us to effectively market our product in this very important part of the country. Consumers will now be able to find Coffee House USA(TM) at Giant Supermarkets, Safeway, Food King, Food Lion, Mobil Marts, and Shell Marts, as well as thousands of outlets that are serviced by Atlantic Beverage in the territory."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends