USA: East Coast Beverage Corp. Receives $1,000,000 Order From Atlantic Beverage Company
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that it has received an initial $1,000,000 purchase order from Maryland based Atlantic Beverage Company.Atlantic Beverage, a major distributor to over 10,000 retail stores and supermarket chains, has authorized the sale of Coffee House USA(TM), East Coast Beverage's iced coffee drink, throughout its entire system, consisting of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.Atlantic's Maryland division distributes to supermarket chains that include Giant, Safeway, and Superfresh. The Virginia division distributes to chains that include Farm Fresh, Ukrops, Hannafords, Krogers, and Rack n' Sack. In addition, Atlantic Beverage will distribute Coffee House USA(TM) to approximately 850 7-Eleven® stores in the region.John Calebrese, CEO of East Coast Beverage stated, "We believe the success of any beverage is the quality of its distribution system. Adding Atlantic Beverage, a top distributor for AriZona®, Snapple, Sobe, Hansen's®, Welch's, Nantucket Nectars(TM), and Clearly Canadian®, among others, to our prestigious distributor base continues our strategy of selecting the best distributors in the country."Calebrese added, "This initial order, the first of what we believe to be many, and our relationship with Atlantic Beverage will allow us to effectively market our product in this very important part of the country. Consumers will now be able to find Coffee House USA(TM) at Giant Supermarkets, Safeway, Food King, Food Lion, Mobil Marts, and Shell Marts, as well as thousands of outlets that are serviced by Atlantic Beverage in the territory."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends