USA: East Coast Beverage Corp. Announces Major New Distributor Agreement For North Carolina Territory
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Raleigh, NC-based Mutual Distributing. Mutual Distributing is housed in a 344,000 square foot warehouse in Raleigh, NC, with 300 employees and branch operations in Asheville, Charlotte, Elizabeth City, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Nags Head, Raleigh, Washington and Wilmington.Mutual Distributing services all supermarkets, convenience and drug stores, vending and key food service accounts throughout North Carolina. Mutual distributes for Heineken, Snapple and Premium Wine and Champagne companies among others. Among the customers serviced by Mutual are: Harris Teeter, Loews and Bi-Lo's.John Calebrese, East Coast Beverage's CEO stated, "Early reports from Mutual indicate the product is flying off the shelves and reorders have already been received. Every day validates the acceptance of our products in the marketplace and reinforces the Company's growth strategy. The North Carolina territory is large and powerful and this addition should greatly add to our revenue growth."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends