USA: East Coast Beverage Corp. Announces Agreement With United States Defense Commissary Association
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with the United States Defense Commissary Association (DeCA), a Washington, D.C.-based agency of the Department of Defense. Under the agreement, East Coast Beverage Corp. will supply its Coffee House USA(TM) line of iced-coffee drinks to all 198 commissaries throughout the continental United States and Hawaii. The Company anticipates sales of approximately $2 million for the next 12 months. Shipments of the product are to begin August 15, 2000.John Calebrese, CEO of East Coast Beverage stated, "It is an honor to have been invited to participate in DeCA's 9th anniversary sale. Unlike the PX (military base store) where goods are merely discounted, the commissary is similar to a supercenter but is located on a military base. The commissaries sell goods to military personnel at cost as a benefit for serving their country."Calebrese added, "We continue to have great success in placing our brand with major distributors and retailers in traditional markets. This relationship now allows us the opportunity to expand into new markets as we continue to grow the Company."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018