USA: East Coast Beverage Corp. Announces Agreement With United States Defense Commissary Association
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with the United States Defense Commissary Association (DeCA), a Washington, D.C.-based agency of the Department of Defense. Under the agreement, East Coast Beverage Corp. will supply its Coffee House USA(TM) line of iced-coffee drinks to all 198 commissaries throughout the continental United States and Hawaii. The Company anticipates sales of approximately $2 million for the next 12 months. Shipments of the product are to begin August 15, 2000.John Calebrese, CEO of East Coast Beverage stated, "It is an honor to have been invited to participate in DeCA's 9th anniversary sale. Unlike the PX (military base store) where goods are merely discounted, the commissary is similar to a supercenter but is located on a military base. The commissaries sell goods to military personnel at cost as a benefit for serving their country."Calebrese added, "We continue to have great success in placing our brand with major distributors and retailers in traditional markets. This relationship now allows us the opportunity to expand into new markets as we continue to grow the Company."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends