USA: East Coast Beverage Corp. Announces Agreement With United States Defense Commissary Association
John Calebrese, CEO of East Coast Beverage stated, "It is an honor to have been invited to participate in DeCA's 9th anniversary sale. Unlike the PX (military base store) where goods are merely discounted, the commissary is similar to a supercenter but is located on a military base. The commissaries sell goods to military personnel at cost as a benefit for serving their country."
Calebrese added, "We continue to have great success in placing our brand with major distributors and retailers in traditional markets. This relationship now allows us the opportunity to expand into new markets as we continue to grow the Company."
About East Coast Beverage
Based in Coral Springs, Florida, East Coast Beverage Corp. develops, produces and distributes Coffee House USA(TM), a proprietary line of all natural, ready to drink bottled coffee drinks. Currently the Company produces eight flavors that include Coffee, Hazelnut, Mocha, German Chocolate, Cinnamon, Vanilla Mousse, Toasted Almond, and Banana's Foster. For more information visit www.coffeehouseusa.com.
Any statements in this release that are not statements or descriptions of historical facts may be "forward-looking statements" as that term is defined under the Federal securities laws.
Forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, including, but not limited to, those described in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites