USA: East Coast Beverage Authorized to Ship Its Coffee House USA(TM) Iced-Coffee Beverages to Food Lion
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that it has begun shipping its product line to 363 Food Lion supermarkets in the North Carolina area. The Company projects revenues of approximately $1 million over the next twelve months.Food Lion, based in Salisbury, North Carolina, is one of the largest supermarket chains in the United States, operating more than 1100 stores in 11 states throughout the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. Under a previously announced agreement on August 14, 2000, the products will be distributed to Food Lion by Mutual Distributing, the premier distributor in the North Carolina territory, who also distributes Snapple, Mystic, SoBe, and Heineken.Alex Garabedian, President of East Coast said, "The addition of Food Lion to an already established base in the region is significantly important in showing how much our products are being embraced by the consumer." Garabedian added, "Every day brings new excitement and rewards as we continue to seek greater market penetration and challenge for category leadership."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits