USA: East Coast Beverage Authorized to Ship Its Coffee House USA(TM) Iced-Coffee Beverages to Food Lion
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that it has begun shipping its product line to 363 Food Lion supermarkets in the North Carolina area. The Company projects revenues of approximately $1 million over the next twelve months.Food Lion, based in Salisbury, North Carolina, is one of the largest supermarket chains in the United States, operating more than 1100 stores in 11 states throughout the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. Under a previously announced agreement on August 14, 2000, the products will be distributed to Food Lion by Mutual Distributing, the premier distributor in the North Carolina territory, who also distributes Snapple, Mystic, SoBe, and Heineken.Alex Garabedian, President of East Coast said, "The addition of Food Lion to an already established base in the region is significantly important in showing how much our products are being embraced by the consumer." Garabedian added, "Every day brings new excitement and rewards as we continue to seek greater market penetration and challenge for category leadership."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets