USA: East Coast Beverage Authorized to Ship Its Coffee House USA(TM) Iced-Coffee Beverages to Food Lion
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that it has begun shipping its product line to 363 Food Lion supermarkets in the North Carolina area. The Company projects revenues of approximately $1 million over the next twelve months.Food Lion, based in Salisbury, North Carolina, is one of the largest supermarket chains in the United States, operating more than 1100 stores in 11 states throughout the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. Under a previously announced agreement on August 14, 2000, the products will be distributed to Food Lion by Mutual Distributing, the premier distributor in the North Carolina territory, who also distributes Snapple, Mystic, SoBe, and Heineken.Alex Garabedian, President of East Coast said, "The addition of Food Lion to an already established base in the region is significantly important in showing how much our products are being embraced by the consumer." Garabedian added, "Every day brings new excitement and rewards as we continue to seek greater market penetration and challenge for category leadership."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban