USA: East Coast Beverage Announces Contract to Ship Its Coffee House USA(TM) Iced-Coffee Beverages to Costco Warehouse
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that it has entered into a contract with Anderson-Chamberlain, the in-house broker for Costco Wholesale Corp. (Nasdaq: COST). Under the agreement, East Coast Beverage Corp. has begun shipping its iced-coffee beverages in a "variety pack" form designed for the superstore consumer.John Calebrese, CEO of East Coast Beverage stated, "With roll-out beginning in early September, with the Mid-Western Division and others scheduled to follow, we are projecting that this account will generate revenues of approximately $7 million over the next twelve months and $15-18 million annually once roll-out is complete."He said that "a contract of this magnitude is a major vote of confidence to a Company in our stage of growth. Our ability to promptly respond to customers needs gives us an edge over our competitors. We were able to create a special oversized package, called a 'variety pack,' that is perfect for the superstore consumer."Bob Abby, President of Anderson Chamberlin said, "Costco is very pleased to have entered into this contract with East Coast. The presence of East Cost on a national basis creates a healthy competition in a category previously dominated by one player."East Coast's President, Alex Garabedian stated, "The addition of Costco to our ever growing list of prestigious retailers that includes Winn-Dixie, Publix, Giant Foods, Kroeger, and Ralphs, to name a few, confirms that we are meeting our customer needs and validates the products' consumer acceptance."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends