KENYA/UGANDA: EABL invests in spirits companies
East African Breweries Ltd (EABL), which is majority-owned by Guinness UDV, is to invest some Ksh852m ($11m) in the acquisition of shares in two Guinness UDV-controlled spirits companies in Kenya and Uganda. EABL will buy 100% of International Distillers Uganda Ltd (IDU) from Selviac Nederland BV for Ksh300m ($3.8m). Selviac Nederland is a subsidiary of Guinness UDV.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit