AUSTRALIA: E-commerce will split drinks companies, says Morgan Stanley
E-commerce could mean a restructuring of the drinks industry with companies splitting into brand-owners and production companies, a recent report by Morgan Stanley Dean Witter asserts.The split - of which there was 'an outside chance' - would see focused brand owners acting as marketing companies, outsourcing production, packaging, warehousing and distribution.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range