AUSTRALIA: E-commerce will split drinks companies, says Morgan Stanley
E-commerce could mean a restructuring of the drinks industry with companies splitting into brand-owners and production companies, a recent report by Morgan Stanley Dean Witter asserts.The split - of which there was 'an outside chance' - would see focused brand owners acting as marketing companies, outsourcing production, packaging, warehousing and distribution.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk