UK: E-Business in the Drinks Industry
Homing in on the hot topic of the Millennium, the Drinks Buyer Group of magazines is linking with business information company TenLive to stage E-Business in the Drinks Industry: Shaping the future for e-commerce, the supply chain, customer relationship management and marketing in the digital age. edrinksconference.com, which will take place on September 19 and 20 at London's Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington, is sponsored by eSkye.com, Ironside Technologies, SCT Corp, B2Bwine.com, SAP and BevAccess.com. An impressive line-up of speakers includes: J Smoke Wallin, CEO, eSkye.com; Toby Hartwell, marketing manager, Seagram; Martin Brown, e-Commerce manager, Berry Bros & Rudd; Howard Stone, customer logistics controller,(on-trade), Bass Brewers and Niels Boe Sørensen, head of interactive marketing, Carlsberg International.Additional interactive workshops on September 21 will cover such topics as:From Business to e-Business and Beyond, led by Martin Focazio, vice president, marketing, BevAccess.com, New YorkCustomer Relationship Management Integration, led by Rupin Kotecha, business development manager, SAP (UK).The way businesses deal with other businesses will never be the same again. The lines of communication have changed irrevocably, and it is now up to the people involved to make sure that modern technology and new techniques work in the best possible way.Heather Buckle, Drinks Buyer Group publisher, said: "Suppliers need to be integrated into a chain that makes the most of the opportunities on offer. It is time to make sure that the drinks trade is completely up to date in this incredibly fast-moving field. An understanding is needed of the role and potential of electronic exchanges, where buyers and suppliers can do business. E-procurement is a hot topic at the moment - companies are finding that it can contribute to a 40% slashing of costs."For further information please contact Heather Buckle Tel: +44 1732 451515 Fax: +44 1732 451383 email:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report