UK: E-Business in the drinks industry conference.
Kneale Ashwell, who will be chairing a major conference this month on E-Business in the drinks industry, has this week been appointed CEO of BevAccess - the first-ever fully-consolidated global beverage exchange. Ashwell, who was until June chairman of Seagram Distillers in the UK and who has vast experience of consumer product management in Europe and Asia, is just one of the top-line speakers who will address the conference.Other speakers will include representatives of eSkye.com, Seagram, IBM, Ironside Technologies, Wine.com, Liquor.com, Berry Bros & Rudd, Digital River, Bass Brewers, JD Edwards, SAP, Carlsberg and SCT.These are the people with experience in their fields who will examine the technological and practical issues involved in online marketing and branding, and planning a web-based supply chain. They will explain how e-commerce can be leveraged to reach retailers and communicate key messages. They will suggest how Internet promises can be turned into customer value. They will evaluate customer relationship management and review interactive marketing and branding strategies. The most significant change to the way businesses will operate in the near future will be in their methods of dealing with other businesses. The drinks industry is no different, and this major conference will be concentrating on B2B e-commerce and all its many implications.The conference, being staged by the Drinks Buyer Group with conference organiser TenLive, is
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer