UK: E-Business in the drinks industry conference.
Kneale Ashwell, who will be chairing a major conference this month on E-Business in the drinks industry, has this week been appointed CEO of BevAccess - the first-ever fully-consolidated global beverage exchange. Ashwell, who was until June chairman of Seagram Distillers in the UK and who has vast experience of consumer product management in Europe and Asia, is just one of the top-line speakers who will address the conference.Other speakers will include representatives of eSkye.com, Seagram, IBM, Ironside Technologies, Wine.com, Liquor.com, Berry Bros & Rudd, Digital River, Bass Brewers, JD Edwards, SAP, Carlsberg and SCT.These are the people with experience in their fields who will examine the technological and practical issues involved in online marketing and branding, and planning a web-based supply chain. They will explain how e-commerce can be leveraged to reach retailers and communicate key messages. They will suggest how Internet promises can be turned into customer value. They will evaluate customer relationship management and review interactive marketing and branding strategies. The most significant change to the way businesses will operate in the near future will be in their methods of dealing with other businesses. The drinks industry is no different, and this major conference will be concentrating on B2B e-commerce and all its many implications.The conference, being staged by the Drinks Buyer Group with conference organiser TenLive, is
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends