HONG KONG: Dynasty sets IPO target
Dynasty Fine Wines Group Ltd. is hoping to raise up to HK$675m (US$86.6m) from an initial public offering. The company said yesterday (16 January) that it is offering 300m shares in a price range of between HK$1.75 and HK$2.25 each. Dynasty will follow the IPO with a listing on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
Of the shares offered, 90% will be made available to institutional investors, with the rest being offered to retail investors.
Dynasty is a joint venture between Remy Cointreau and Tianjin Development, whose business covers infrastructure, cargo handling and property development.
After the listing, Tianjin Development will hold 46.5% of Dynasty, with Remy Cointreau owning 24.75%.
Shares in the wine group are scheduled to start trading on 26 January.
As Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq and Fortune Brands close in on the biggest drinks industry deal since the sale of Seagram, opinion about how the deal will be structured and who stands to win and lose ...
Remy Cointreau is looking to restructure its Champagne business, according to local reports....
Remy Cointreau has had its investor rating raised....
Remy Cointreau has posted a drop in full year net profit in spite of increasing revenues....
Remy Cointreau has signed a five-year credit facility for around €500m....
Remy Cointreau has gone to holders of one of its bonds to gain permission to complete the sale of its stake in Bols....
Remy Cointreau has posted a slight rise in revenue growth for fiscal year 2005....
The Polish unit of Remy Cointreau has pulled out of the race for a majority stake in Polmos Bialystok....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Comment - What on Earth is a Liqueur?
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future