US: Dynamic Distribution sells stake to Texas firm
Upstart US beverage distributor Dynamic Distribution has sold a 35% stake in the company to Texas-based group American Enterprise Development Corp (ANED).
Dynamic Distribution focuses on the sale and distribution of energy drink brand Havoc, which is sold throughout the convenience store channel. Financial details of the deal, announced yesterday (6 November), were undisclosed.
ANED president C.K. Williams said: "Havoc has generated powerful momentum through its aggressive licensing and sponsorship agreements that will provide the leverage we need to quickly gain market share. By acquiring a proprietary distribution relationship with Dynamic Distribution, we expect to effectively penetrate key markets in the next few months."
The Havoc brand has been targeted at sports teams in colleges throughout the US and has secured sponsorship deals with over 100 institutions.
Sectors: Soft drinks
In the wake of a scandal in Australia and New Zealand where GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) was fined for misrepresenting the Vitamin C level of its Ribena brand, Graham Neale, general manager at Nutritional He...
The expanding functional soft drinks market will continue to offer opportunities for smaller companies but, writes Helen Lewis, the growth potential has attracted major drinks corporations who are exp...
Redux Beverages has been instructed to cease naming its energy drink brand Cocaine....
Energy drinks group Who's Your Daddy has hired John Ricci, the former Hansen Beverage Company regional sales manager, as key account executive....
Anheuser-Busch has come out fighting against claims it is targeting children with one of its alcoholic brands....
GlaxoSmithKline has lined up two flavour additions to its Lucozade Sport energy drink line....
The Coca-Cola Co. has completed its purchase of Fuze Beverage in the US....
National Beverage Corp. has posted rising third-quarter profits thanks to growing sales of its energy drink, water and juice brands....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends