HOLLAND: Dutch wine sales reach €1.43 billion in 2001
Wine sales in Dutch supermarkets totalled a €1.43 billion (US$1.24 billion) for 2001, Productschap Wijn said yesterday. French wine is still the clear market leader with 50% of all sales most popular in the Netherlands with 50 pct of volume sales. But South Africa has gained considerable share now with 11.9% compared to 2.2% in 1995.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down