US: Dunkin’ Donuts rolls out Smoothie in Michigan
Dunkin' Donuts has launched its Smoothie line in the US states of Michigan and Ohio.
It will be available in Wildberry, Mango Passion Fruit and Strawberry Banana, and the donut firm will post coupons for a free Smoothie in local newspapers on Sunday (9 July).
The company first announced the addition of Smoothies to its beverage and snack portfolio on 24 April this year. Each 16 oz serving has 2.5 grams of fat and 360 calories, representing 25% of the recommended daily intake of calcium and between 80-190% for Vitamin C.
Dunkin' Donuts marketing manager Nick Spencer said: "This Smoothie line moves beyond the breakfast hour to keep time- strapped people fueled and ready to face the challenges of the day."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory