Duckhorn Wine Co buys Three Palms Vineyard
Californian wine producer Duckhorn Wine Co has acquired Napa Valley’s Three Palms Vineyard for an undisclosed fee.
Duckhorn said yesterday that Three Palms, which is owned by Sloan and John Upton, will be the "crown jewel" of its estate programme. Duckhorn has been buying the 83-acre vineyard's grapes since 2011.
"This is a very special day for us," said Duckhorn's founder & chairman, Dan Duckhorn. "We have championed the remarkable character and quality of Merlot from Three Palms Vineyard since our debut vintage."
Canadean's "Diageo plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
United Spirits Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information....
Technavio's market research analyst predicts the global scotch whiskey market to witness a steady growth at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director