US: DS Waters of America snaps up Gold Springs Premium Spring Water Co
DS Waters was taken over in September
DS Waters of America has acquired Wurth Bottling Corp's Gold Springs Premium Spring Water Co for an undisclosed sum.
DS Waters, which was bought by private-equity firm Crestview Partners in September, said the deal includes Gold Springs' home and office delivery service for Peoria, Illinois. DS Waters will now able to distribute its Hinckley Springs bottled water brand through the new channel, it said.
Gold Springs produces natural spring water in three- and five-gallon bottles as well as cases of 50cl bottles. Wurth Bottling acquired the water rights to Gold Springs, located six miles west of Atlanta, Illinois, in 1996, according to its website.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research