US: DS Waters of America changes name to DS Services
Bottled water provider DS Waters of America has announced a change of company name at the same time it has secured a deal to serve a new US territory.
The Atlanta, Georgia-headquartered group said late yesterday (4 March) that it will now be known as DS Services of America. The company said the new name aims to “better reflect its evolving portfolio of comprehensive products, brands and services”.
The group offers bottled drinking water, brewed beverages and water filtration systems to homes and offices across the US.
Meanwhile, the newly-named DS Services also said yesterday that it has agreed a deal to acquire bottled water and coffee provider Roaring Spring Water’s Washington DC territory. DS Services will serve Roaring Spring's former Washington DC area customers with its Crystal Springs bottled water as part of the agreement.
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Monster gets the Better of Coca-Cola Co
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite