US: DS Waters of America buys Hillcrest Springs
DS Waters of America has acquired home and office bottled water delivery business Hillcrest Springs for an undisclosed sum.
The Atlanta-based group said late yesterday (12 Febuary) that it will take over the running of bottled water delivery as the two companies merge. The deal will also mean DS Waters can "enhance its offerings with not only the Alhambra brand of water, but also coffee service and water filtration services", the company said.
John Lock, DS Waters' VP, general manager Northern California region, said: "We are working to ensure a smooth transition and are integrating the new routes immediately."
Last March, the company acquired office coffee and tea service firm The Standard Companies.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory