US: DS Waters of America buys Hillcrest Springs
DS Waters of America has acquired home and office bottled water delivery business Hillcrest Springs for an undisclosed sum.
The Atlanta-based group said late yesterday (12 Febuary) that it will take over the running of bottled water delivery as the two companies merge. The deal will also mean DS Waters can "enhance its offerings with not only the Alhambra brand of water, but also coffee service and water filtration services", the company said.
John Lock, DS Waters' VP, general manager Northern California region, said: "We are working to ensure a smooth transition and are integrating the new routes immediately."
Last March, the company acquired office coffee and tea service firm The Standard Companies.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future