US: DS Waters of America buys Hillcrest Springs
DS Waters of America has acquired home and office bottled water delivery business Hillcrest Springs for an undisclosed sum.
The Atlanta-based group said late yesterday (12 Febuary) that it will take over the running of bottled water delivery as the two companies merge. The deal will also mean DS Waters can "enhance its offerings with not only the Alhambra brand of water, but also coffee service and water filtration services", the company said.
John Lock, DS Waters' VP, general manager Northern California region, said: "We are working to ensure a smooth transition and are integrating the new routes immediately."
Last March, the company acquired office coffee and tea service firm The Standard Companies.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research