US: DS Waters of America buys Hillcrest Springs
DS Waters of America has acquired home and office bottled water delivery business Hillcrest Springs for an undisclosed sum.
The Atlanta-based group said late yesterday (12 Febuary) that it will take over the running of bottled water delivery as the two companies merge. The deal will also mean DS Waters can "enhance its offerings with not only the Alhambra brand of water, but also coffee service and water filtration services", the company said.
John Lock, DS Waters' VP, general manager Northern California region, said: "We are working to ensure a smooth transition and are integrating the new routes immediately."
Last March, the company acquired office coffee and tea service firm The Standard Companies.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research