US: DS Waters of America buys Hillcrest Springs
DS Waters of America has acquired home and office bottled water delivery business Hillcrest Springs for an undisclosed sum.
The Atlanta-based group said late yesterday (12 Febuary) that it will take over the running of bottled water delivery as the two companies merge. The deal will also mean DS Waters can "enhance its offerings with not only the Alhambra brand of water, but also coffee service and water filtration services", the company said.
John Lock, DS Waters' VP, general manager Northern California region, said: "We are working to ensure a smooth transition and are integrating the new routes immediately."
Last March, the company acquired office coffee and tea service firm The Standard Companies.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets