US: DS Waters acquires K&K Bottled Water Company
DS Waters of America has continued on the acquistion trail by buying K&K Bottled Water Company.
The Georgia-headquartered group confirmed late last week that it had purchased Louisiana-based K&K for an undisclosed sum. "To ensure a smooth transition, we are contacting customers directly and incorporating the new routes immediately," said Glen Sanders, DS Waters' VP, general manager south east region.
DS Waters acquired AquaSpring Water Company last month. Prior to that it bought office bottled water delivery business Hillcrest Springs in February.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review