US: DS Waters acquires K&K Bottled Water Company
DS Waters of America has continued on the acquistion trail by buying K&K Bottled Water Company.
The Georgia-headquartered group confirmed late last week that it had purchased Louisiana-based K&K for an undisclosed sum. "To ensure a smooth transition, we are contacting customers directly and incorporating the new routes immediately," said Glen Sanders, DS Waters' VP, general manager south east region.
DS Waters acquired AquaSpring Water Company last month. Prior to that it bought office bottled water delivery business Hillcrest Springs in February.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch