US: DS Waters acquires K&K Bottled Water Company
DS Waters of America has continued on the acquistion trail by buying K&K Bottled Water Company.
The Georgia-headquartered group confirmed late last week that it had purchased Louisiana-based K&K for an undisclosed sum. "To ensure a smooth transition, we are contacting customers directly and incorporating the new routes immediately," said Glen Sanders, DS Waters' VP, general manager south east region.
DS Waters acquired AquaSpring Water Company last month. Prior to that it bought office bottled water delivery business Hillcrest Springs in February.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report