US: DS Waters acquires K&K Bottled Water Company
DS Waters of America has continued on the acquistion trail by buying K&K Bottled Water Company.
The Georgia-headquartered group confirmed late last week that it had purchased Louisiana-based K&K for an undisclosed sum. "To ensure a smooth transition, we are contacting customers directly and incorporating the new routes immediately," said Glen Sanders, DS Waters' VP, general manager south east region.
DS Waters acquired AquaSpring Water Company last month. Prior to that it bought office bottled water delivery business Hillcrest Springs in February.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks