US: DS Waters acquires K&K Bottled Water Company
DS Waters of America has continued on the acquistion trail by buying K&K Bottled Water Company.
The Georgia-headquartered group confirmed late last week that it had purchased Louisiana-based K&K for an undisclosed sum. "To ensure a smooth transition, we are contacting customers directly and incorporating the new routes immediately," said Glen Sanders, DS Waters' VP, general manager south east region.
DS Waters acquired AquaSpring Water Company last month. Prior to that it bought office bottled water delivery business Hillcrest Springs in February.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages