US: Dry Soda Co. names CFO
Dry Soda Co. has appointed a new chief financial officer.
The Seattle-based soft drinks company said on Monday (5 November) that Darin White, who brings more than 15 years of financial experience to the role, will be a "critical member" of the team.
In his new role, White will be responsible for the company's financial and operational strategy, managing financial personnel, serving as a partner on the executive team as well as being responsible for human resources, information systems and office management.
White has previously worked for Celebrate Express as vice president of finance and corporate secretary, Amazon.com as a senior financial analyst, Corporate Express as north-west division controller and Deloitte & Touche as a senior accountant.
Dry Soda founder and CEO, Sharelle Klaus, said: "Darin will be a critical member of Dry's executive team. His financial experience and acumen with large and growing companies will help further Dry's reach as we delve deeper regionally and continue with our plan to expand nationwide."
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group