US: Dry Soda Co. names CFO
Dry Soda Co. has appointed a new chief financial officer.
The Seattle-based soft drinks company said on Monday (5 November) that Darin White, who brings more than 15 years of financial experience to the role, will be a "critical member" of the team.
In his new role, White will be responsible for the company's financial and operational strategy, managing financial personnel, serving as a partner on the executive team as well as being responsible for human resources, information systems and office management.
White has previously worked for Celebrate Express as vice president of finance and corporate secretary, Amazon.com as a senior financial analyst, Corporate Express as north-west division controller and Deloitte & Touche as a senior accountant.
Dry Soda founder and CEO, Sharelle Klaus, said: "Darin will be a critical member of Dry's executive team. His financial experience and acumen with large and growing companies will help further Dry's reach as we delve deeper regionally and continue with our plan to expand nationwide."
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research