USA: Dry Creek Vineyard Featured at 52nd Annual Emmy Awards
Dry Creek Vineyard's 1997 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon has been chosen to be featured in the coveted Emmy gift basket.A virtual treasure chest of high-end luxury goods, the Emmy basket is presented to each celebrity presenter of the famed Emmy Award for Excellence in the Television Arts. Always a star-studded event, the Emmys just keep getting hotter every year -- and they'll all be drinking Dry Creek come Sunday, September 10 -- the night of the highly-anticipated Emmy broadcast.Founded in 1972 by David S. Stare, Dry Creek Vineyard was the first new winery in the Dry Creek Valley of Sonoma County since the days of Prohibition. This true family winery produces premium award-winning wines from over 100 small lots of grapes picked and fermented individually. In years of superior vintages, limited edition Reserve wines are selected from the very best of these lots -- each crushed, fermented and barrel-aged separately.1997 was a fabulous year for Cabernet Sauvignon prompting Dry Creek Vineyard's Reserve bottling. Selected lots were "cuvee lot" blended in small oak barrels, and then aged over a period of 18 to 24 months for a smooth velvety texture and long rich finish.All Dry Creek Vineyard wines feature labels with original oil paintings of classic sailing yachts. Our 1997 Reserve wines feature the elegant America's Cup J-boat, Shamrock, campaigned by Sir Thomas Lipton in 1899. Just as Shamrock epitomized grace on the sea, the 1997 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon epitomizes grace in a glass. Some of Dry Creek Vineyard's other Hollywood coups in 2000:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends