USA: Drown Your DotCom Sorrows; SecretCellars.com to Award Rare Trophy Wine to Hardest Hit by DotCom Crash
Did you get bit by Pets.com's closing? Fooled by MotherNature.com's demise? If you lost big in the dotcom bust, the people at SecretCellars.com, ( SecretCellars.com ), want to sooth what ails you. The marketer of rare wines and champagnes is giving away one of the tech-communities most highly prized status symbols: a rare, $1,500 bottle of 1996 Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon. A trophy wine of profound and complex character, this Cabernet Sauvignon has achieved near cult status and is nearly impossible to find and enjoy. It can be yours if your tale of dotcom woe proves the most compelling to the judges at SecretCellars.com.Simply log onto to SecretCellars.com, register and then send an email of 100 words or less before December 13, 2000, and explain why you deserve to drown your sorrows with one of the finest vintages ever created. So extraordinary is this vintage that it was rated a 96 by Robert M. Parker, Jr., America's most discriminating wine critic.Interested. Then tell us your story of how the dotcom bomb exploded on you. Make your email submission personal, funny, creative and you and your friends could still be living the high life -- even in the depths of your despair. Three runners-up will receive a case (12 bottles) of some rare and fine wines chosen from SecretCellars.com private reserve-each case a $500 value.Log on to SecretCellars.com to view the complete rules and regulations. This promotion is void in states where prohibited. To enter, you must be 21 years of age or older.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research