USA: Drown Your DotCom Sorrows; SecretCellars.com to Award Rare Trophy Wine to Hardest Hit by DotCom Crash
Did you get bit by Pets.com's closing? Fooled by MotherNature.com's demise? If you lost big in the dotcom bust, the people at SecretCellars.com, ( SecretCellars.com ), want to sooth what ails you. The marketer of rare wines and champagnes is giving away one of the tech-communities most highly prized status symbols: a rare, $1,500 bottle of 1996 Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon. A trophy wine of profound and complex character, this Cabernet Sauvignon has achieved near cult status and is nearly impossible to find and enjoy. It can be yours if your tale of dotcom woe proves the most compelling to the judges at SecretCellars.com.Simply log onto to SecretCellars.com, register and then send an email of 100 words or less before December 13, 2000, and explain why you deserve to drown your sorrows with one of the finest vintages ever created. So extraordinary is this vintage that it was rated a 96 by Robert M. Parker, Jr., America's most discriminating wine critic.Interested. Then tell us your story of how the dotcom bomb exploded on you. Make your email submission personal, funny, creative and you and your friends could still be living the high life -- even in the depths of your despair. Three runners-up will receive a case (12 bottles) of some rare and fine wines chosen from SecretCellars.com private reserve-each case a $500 value.Log on to SecretCellars.com to view the complete rules and regulations. This promotion is void in states where prohibited. To enter, you must be 21 years of age or older.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends