FRANCE: Drouhin acquires stake in holding company
Burgundy trader, Joseph Drouhin, has acquired the 51% stake in its holding company held by Japanese milk products group and wines importer, Snow Brand Milk. The holding company, Société d'Exploitation et Participation Viti-vinicole (SEPV), was set up in 1994 to mark the entry of Snow Brand Milk as a shareholder.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned