UK: DRKW ups rating on Heineken
The investment bank Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein has raised its rating on the Dutch brewer Heineken to "hold" from "sell". It has put a target of €37 for the shares.
In a research note, its analyst said: "Heineken now trades at a sustainable 9% premium to SABMiller and 11% to Scottish & Newcastle."
Heineken's CEO-in-waiting has no plan to radically alter the brewer's strategy, he said in an interview today....
Heineken has restructured its top management, in a move that includes the retirement of current CEO and chairman Thony Ruys from October this year....
China Resources Snow Breweries Limited (CR Snow) has entered into an agreement with the Fuyang City government to acquire the assets of the Fuyang City Snowland Brewery Company in Anhui province for U...
Following its recent re-launch in the UK, SABMiller has introduced its Italian lager brand Peroni Nastro Azzurro to the Romanian market....
Heineken said yesterday that its Austrian subsidiary Brau Union AG has signed an agreement for the divestment of its Real Estate Division. This division comprises all non-business related real estate ...
Heineken has acquired a 40% stake in a Chinese brewery....
Heineken Espana is looking to invest heavily in a new plant in southern Spain....
Carlsberg cannot compete with some of the larger global brewers when it comes to earnings, according to the Danish company's CEO....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends