AUS: DrinkWise Australia brings in new CEO
DrinkWise Australia has appointed a new CEO just one month after switching its chairperson.
John Scott took on the chief executive role on Monday, the industry body said today (10 July). His appointment follows Neil Comrie's election to chair at the end of May, a position he took over from Trish Worth.
It is unclear at this time who Scott is replacing.
Scott previously served as a DrinkWise non-executive director and chair of its social marketing committee.
“I’m delighted to take up this role and continue DrinkWise Australia’s good work in the promotion of a more responsible drinking culture by utilising a range of approaches to affect generational change,” he said.
DrinkWise Australia, which is funded by the alcohol industry, runs a number of educational campaigns and events promoting responsible drinking. In 2011, it rolled out labels for its members' products in Australia, highlighting responsible drinking to consumers.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets