UK: Drinks webmasters are only five minutes from a free feature article feed!
Following the success of the just-drinks.com newsfeed, the new feature feed, which is available at /affiliates/newsfeed.asp , will provide sites with free in-depth industry stories - a must for all drinks professionals.
Managing editor for just-drinks.com, Elliot Lane, is sure that the feature feed will be another online success. He says, "Quality editors and journalists from in-house and around the world supply top stories in the form of the breaking news and latest drinks industry developments. The feature feed allows us to supply more professionals with premium news, whether they are looking for a quick news digest or an in-depth report."
Drinks industry webmasters and intranet content managers should visit
/affiliates/newsfeed.asp to sign up and ensure they don't miss out.
Benefits of a free just-drinks.com news feed
- fits in seamlessly with your existing page design
- enhances your site with the latest content and analysis from a leading source of drinks industry information.
- requires no maintenance or intervention once setup .
- makes your site 'stickier' - visitors have another reason to go to your site and stay there.
- provides content of high relevance and quality - old news does not attract visitors.
- Intranet owners get a service that keeps employees abreast of the latest issues relevant to their industry and news about clients, partners and competitors.
- It's Free!
just-drinks.com is the premier online portal for beverage industry professionals worldwide. Targeted specifically at industry and business professionals the site provides a single point of reference for independent beverage industry information.
For more information, please contact:
Oliver Wilkinson, Online Marketing Manager, just-drinks.com
Telephone: +44 (0) 1386 383000
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Global water targets risk hiding local concerns
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends