UK: Drinks industry "failing" in online presence
The drinks industry is failing to get the best out of the internet and providing only an "average" online experience to its customers, according to research published today on just-drinks. A report by the user experience research company fhios, commissioned by just-drinks.com and entitled: Online Customer Experience, Competitive Benchmarking for the Drinks Industry, found that, by and large, the drinks industry was failing to provide enthralling online customer experiences through its corporate websites.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign