US: Drinks Americas Trump Vodka takes shape
Drinks Americas Holdings is to work with designer Milton Glaser on a bottle design for its Donald Trump Super Premium Vodka.
The company also said yesterday (16 March) that Bruni Glass had been awarded the contract to supply a decanter bottle for the project.
Glaser has held one-man-shows at the Museum of Modern Art and the Georges Pompidou Center.
"In the recent past we announced that in support of the launch of Trump Super Premium Vodka we would search the world for the finest packaging, product and presentation worthy of the Trump trademark," said Patrick Kenny, Drinks Americas' CEO. "As we looked for the world's finest packaging, we asked suppliers to create something unique, reflective of the trademark and spectacular, and we believe Bruni Glass has done that. In the design of the package once the bottle was selected we had to look no further than New York's own Milton Glaser. We were ecstatic when he agreed to take on the project."
"We are very pleased and honoured to have been chosen by Drinks Americas and Donald Trump," said Roberto del Bon, president of Bruni Glass. "The new Trump bottle, which we have named the Millennium decanter, … features multi-faceted, sculpted profile with exceptional height and 'presence' in keeping with the dynamism of the Trump trademark."
"Drinks Americas is in the finishing stages of selecting what we think will be the world's finest vodka to be the final ingredient of Trump Super Premium Vodka," Kenny added. "When that process is completed, we will unveil the product."
The US drinks group already markets a number of beverage brands under celebrity names, including Willie Nelson's Old Whiskey River Bourbon.
US drinks group Drinks Americas Holdings has announced a US$10m revolving, asset-based credit facility with Business Alliance Capital Corp. (BACC), part of Sovereign Bank....
Drinks Americas Holdings has signed a licensing agreement with The Trump Organization giving it the rights to the Trump name for the marketing and sales of Trump: The World's Finest Super Premium Vodk...
Drinks Americas Holdings said yesterday that it has purchased the assets of The Rheingold Brewing Company, makers of Rheingold Beer....
Drinks Americas Holdings, Ltd. is launching a new 1.75 litre size of Willie Nelson's Old Whiskey River Bourbon....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets