US: Drinks Americas to launch flavoured Trump vodkas
Drinks Americas has announced that it is to add a range of flavoured variants to the Trump Super Premium Vodka brand next month.
The Connecticut-based drinks marketer said that the Trump Super Premium Vodka Flavors line-up will include at least five flavours.
"With the overwhelming success of Trump Super Premium Vodka, we are extremely excited to expand our product line with additional flavours," said Drinks Americas president and CEO J. Patrick Kenny. "The product extension positions the company for continued rapid revenue growth and further establishes our brand in the super-premium vodka category, the fastest growing segment of one of the largest distilled spirits categories."
just-drinks wine pundit Chris Losh turns clairvoyant to predict the big stories of 2008. Will our Nostradamus of the Spittoon be proved right? There is only one way to find out. Keep reading just-drin...
Belvédère is poised to sell non-strategic assets totalling more than EUR100m (US$147.8m) this year in a bid to reduce debt levels....
Diageo has unveiled plans to update the image of its Smirnoff Black vodka brand across the UK next month....
Finnish state-owned alcohol company Altia Corporation is not big enough to buy Swedish drinks giant Vin & Sprit but could be interested if the company is broken up into parts, according to chief execu...
Blavod Extreme Spirits has seen sales volumes rise in the final quarter of last year....
The Pink Spirits Co. has hired five new sales managers due to the increasing demand for its namesake vodka brand since expanding distribution....
Constellation Brands has posted a healthy lift in quarter three net income, despite a marked drop in reported net sales....
Castle Brands has created - and filled - a position covering national accounts in the US....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research