US: Drinks Americas ties up $10m finance deal
Drinks Americas Holdings has closed an asset-based, revolving financing facility worth US$10m with Sovereign Bank division Business Alliance Capital Company, to support existing product lines.
The beverage company, which is in the initial stages of a $5m summer launch for its new Trump Super Premium Vodka, is expanding the marketing of Newman's Own Sparkling Fruit Juice Drinks, and adding the distribution of Newman's Own Sparkling Flavoured Water and Fruit Tea to its portfolio.
Drinks Americas CEO Patrick Kenny said: "The credit facility from BACC, combined with our purchase order financing facility from Production Finance International announced last week, positions Drinks Americas to grow at a rapid pace in the coming year."
Having pioneered the super-premium vodka category in Russia, billionaire entrepreneur Roustam Tariko is eyeing international markets with his Russian Standard Original and Imperia brands, looking to b...
Orangina Schweppes has appointed Hughes Pietrini as marketing director....
Diageo has been given the all-clear to make a bid for New Zealand's Independent Liquor....
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has bought up only 10% of the intended amount of shares in Polmos Bialystok, according to local reports....
Blavod Extreme Spirits looks set to be snapped up in the coming weeks....
A look at this month's new beverage products includes the Cocaine controversy in the US, a newly-sized water targeting men in the UK and a Brazilian octagonally-packaged water....
The owner of Burn Stewart Distillers has reshuffled the management team at the Scotch whisky group....
Russia is set to become a key export market for Tequila producers, according to the company leading the booming super-premium Tequila segment in the US....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends