US: Drinks Americas ties up $10m finance deal
Drinks Americas Holdings has closed an asset-based, revolving financing facility worth US$10m with Sovereign Bank division Business Alliance Capital Company, to support existing product lines.
The beverage company, which is in the initial stages of a $5m summer launch for its new Trump Super Premium Vodka, is expanding the marketing of Newman's Own Sparkling Fruit Juice Drinks, and adding the distribution of Newman's Own Sparkling Flavoured Water and Fruit Tea to its portfolio.
Drinks Americas CEO Patrick Kenny said: "The credit facility from BACC, combined with our purchase order financing facility from Production Finance International announced last week, positions Drinks Americas to grow at a rapid pace in the coming year."
Having pioneered the super-premium vodka category in Russia, billionaire entrepreneur Roustam Tariko is eyeing international markets with his Russian Standard Original and Imperia brands, looking to b...
Orangina Schweppes has appointed Hughes Pietrini as marketing director....
Diageo has been given the all-clear to make a bid for New Zealand's Independent Liquor....
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has bought up only 10% of the intended amount of shares in Polmos Bialystok, according to local reports....
Blavod Extreme Spirits looks set to be snapped up in the coming weeks....
A look at this month's new beverage products includes the Cocaine controversy in the US, a newly-sized water targeting men in the UK and a Brazilian octagonally-packaged water....
The owner of Burn Stewart Distillers has reshuffled the management team at the Scotch whisky group....
Russia is set to become a key export market for Tequila producers, according to the company leading the booming super-premium Tequila segment in the US....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets