US: Drinks Americas signs Pixel distribution deal
Drinks Americas has entered into a 15-year distribution agreement with Pixel International Trade for the sale and distribution of the company's beverages in Israel.
Pixel will order around US$300,000 in company products per month for the term of the agreement, the company said today (29 September).
Pixel has placed its first order under the agreement for around $1.1m in products to be produced immediately and shipped by December.
Patrick Kenny, CEO, said: "This contract provides for a 15 year revenue stream for Drinks Americas and the opportunity for Trump Vodka and our other Drinks Americas brands (including Olifant Vodka, which we are in the process of purchasing) to continue to expand internationally.
"Our new Israeli distribution partners have put in place an exciting marketing plan, and each of the new orders will be supported by letters of credit to assure production and supply without burdening the company's capital. This is a very important and dramatic event in our overall plan to expand Drinks America's Icon brands internationally."
In addition to specifically focusing on Trump Super Premium Vodka and Olifant Vodka, the agreement with Pixel also calls for the purchase and sale of no less than 2,400 cases per year of Willie Nelson's Old Whiskey River Bourbon, and the same for Aguila Tequila.
It is also understood that as the company introduces new products, Pixel will place orders for those products.
To say that Ketil Eriksen had to hit the ground running when he became CEO of Absolut six months ago would be an understatement. Overseeing a massive reorganisation and dealing with the effects of the...
Proposed new legislation in Scotland aimed at tackling alcohol abuse has sparked huge debate. Chris Losh believes the plans display muddled thinking and fail once again to address the real cultural pr...
Diageo has secured the first in-flight listing for its Ketel One vodka brand in the Americas....
Roust Inc. and Rémy Cointreau are extending their distribution tie-up in Russia....
Constellation Brands has completed the sale of its "value" spirits business to Sazerac Co for a total of US$334m....
Global Brands has unveiled an addition to its beer portfolio in the UK....
Drinks Americas Holdings has lined up the acquisition of newly-named Global Beverage Asia....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research