US: Drinks Americas raises fresh finance
Drinks Americas has signed a deal with Premier Trade Solutions that will secure the drinks group an extra US$10m in working capital, it has said.
Announcing the deal today (6 April), Drinks Americas said that the trade resource provider will provide the funds "through purchase order and receivable financing".
J Patrick Kenny, chairman and CEO of Drinks Americas, said: "The working capital we receive through this agreement strengthens our ability to maintain inventories, increase production, and ensure that our award-winning products quickly reach the market.
"In anticipation of our new product launches and the continued growth of our business, this is a very important step."
Drinks Americas has signed a deal to receive an extra US$5m of investment, in order for it to meet operating costs and finance the launch of a beer endorsed by Kid Rock....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review