US: Drinks Americas’ Olifant to sponsor music tour
Drinks Americas Holdings' newly acquired Olifant Vodka is to sponsor of US music tour.
Olifant will sponsor the Blazed & Confused Tour featuring Snoop Dogg, Slightly Stoopid, Stephen Marley, and Mickey Avalon, the company said today (13 May).
The tour kicks off in Las Vegas on 10 July and plays twenty amphitheaters and outdoor pavilions throughout the US. The tour wraps up in Boston on 8 August.
Patrick Kenny, CEO of Drinks Americas, said: "This is a major step for Drinks Americas in establishing the Olifant Vodka brand as a competitive player in the 21-40 year old demographic. It is anticipated that the brand will be exposed to over 200,000 live concert goers, as well as being exposed on over US$2m in gross advertising across the US over the next four months."
Kenny added: "These are exactly the type of venues and the iconic level of artists that Drinks wants to associate our products with. Distributors and retailers are very happy about the level of support, and we are seeing a tremendous increase in the level of brand support and retail activity."
Tour information and ticket purchase links can be found at the tour website www.cttconcerts.com.
Back in February last year, the owners of the Ketel One vodka brand, the Netherlands-based Nolet family, announced a tie-up for the brand with Diageo. The deal not only signaled the end of Diageo's in...
The spirits industry, like other industries, has been hit by the current global economic crisis. Euromonitor International's latest global briefing, 'Global Opportunities for Leading Spirits Players d...
Coca-Cola Amatil has said solid trading in the third quarter of its fiscal year means the soft drinks group is on-track to meet profits guidance....
Swedish distributor Nigab has extended its relationship with Gruppo Campari in the country....
William Grant & Sons, owner of Grant's Scotch whisky, has reported a strong sales rise for 2008, but warned of deteriorating fortunes for Scotch in 2009....
Drinks Americas has cut its net debt by 15% as part of a strategy to improve the company's finances....
Pernod Ricard shareholders have approved a cash dividend payment of EUR0.5 (US$0.74) per share for the French wine and spirit group's most recent fiscal year....
Belvédère, the French drinks group under a bankruptcy protection order in France, has reported a net loss for the first six months of 2009....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report