US: Drinks Americas launches bigger Willie whiskey
Drinks Americas Holdings, Ltd. is launching a new 1.75 litre size of Willie Nelson's Old Whiskey River Bourbon. The whiskey has previously only available nationally in conventional 750ml packaging.
In a statement yesterday (17 October), Drinks Americas CEO, J. Patrick Kenny, said: "Willie Nelson's Old Whiskey River Bourbon continues to grow in consumer popularity with double digit growth in key bourbon markets including Texas, Virginia and the Carolinas. Consumers are familiar with Willie Nelson's Bourbon and increasingly, we have had inquiries from both distributors and retailers to begin to market Old Whiskey River Bourbon in larger sizes."
Louis Chainier, president of Ex Cellars Distributors, Texas distributor of Old Whiskey River added: "I am very excited to get the larger size Old Whiskey River Bourbon into the market. Willie Nelson's bourbon is an important product in our growing company. Retail customers are very pleased with the product and have made space available for the larger size."
Old Whiskey River holiday gift packs will also come with a Willie Nelson CD attached to each bottle.
Drinks Americas Holdings is to work with designer Milton Glaser on a bottle design for its Donald Trump Super Premium Vodka....
US drinks group Drinks Americas Holdings has announced a US$10m revolving, asset-based credit facility with Business Alliance Capital Corp. (BACC), part of Sovereign Bank....
Drinks Americas Holdings has signed a licensing agreement with The Trump Organization giving it the rights to the Trump name for the marketing and sales of Trump: The World's Finest Super Premium Vodk...
Drinks Americas Holdings said yesterday that it has purchased the assets of The Rheingold Brewing Company, makers of Rheingold Beer....
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- The global beer category - The facts
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research