US: Drinks Americas launches bigger Willie whiskey
Drinks Americas Holdings, Ltd. is launching a new 1.75 litre size of Willie Nelson's Old Whiskey River Bourbon. The whiskey has previously only available nationally in conventional 750ml packaging.
In a statement yesterday (17 October), Drinks Americas CEO, J. Patrick Kenny, said: "Willie Nelson's Old Whiskey River Bourbon continues to grow in consumer popularity with double digit growth in key bourbon markets including Texas, Virginia and the Carolinas. Consumers are familiar with Willie Nelson's Bourbon and increasingly, we have had inquiries from both distributors and retailers to begin to market Old Whiskey River Bourbon in larger sizes."
Louis Chainier, president of Ex Cellars Distributors, Texas distributor of Old Whiskey River added: "I am very excited to get the larger size Old Whiskey River Bourbon into the market. Willie Nelson's bourbon is an important product in our growing company. Retail customers are very pleased with the product and have made space available for the larger size."
Old Whiskey River holiday gift packs will also come with a Willie Nelson CD attached to each bottle.
Drinks Americas Holdings is to work with designer Milton Glaser on a bottle design for its Donald Trump Super Premium Vodka....
US drinks group Drinks Americas Holdings has announced a US$10m revolving, asset-based credit facility with Business Alliance Capital Corp. (BACC), part of Sovereign Bank....
Drinks Americas Holdings has signed a licensing agreement with The Trump Organization giving it the rights to the Trump name for the marketing and sales of Trump: The World's Finest Super Premium Vodk...
Drinks Americas Holdings said yesterday that it has purchased the assets of The Rheingold Brewing Company, makers of Rheingold Beer....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends