US: Drinks Americas installs new board member
Drinks Americas distributes Kah Tequila
Drinks Americas has appointed Douglas Cole to its board of directors, the company announced yesterday (21 May).
Cole, 57, works for investment bank Objective Equity, where he focuses on financing and mergers and acquisitions. He previously served as CEO and president of workplace-skills development firm TWL Corporation, where he led the acquisitions of similar companies in Australia, Norway, South Africa and the US.
Cole is also a director at Longwei Petroleum Investment.
Drinks Americas sells and distributes brands including Kah Tequila, Agave 99 Tequila, and Rio Bravo Beer. The company also markets Willie Nelson's Old Whiskey River Bourbon and owns and distributes Rheingold Beer.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk