US: Drinks Americas Holdings to import Marigold Brewing Company Mexican craft beer
The deal aims to tap into growing demand for craft beer in the US
Marigold Brewing Company has signed a deal with Drinks Americas Holdings to brew the first Mexican craft beers launched in the US.
The Day of the Dead Craft Beer line will come in six variants and has already secured national distribution, Drinks Americas said yesterday (6 December). The company hopes the new range will tap into growing demand for artisan brewing.
“Craft beers are the fastest growing segment of beer in the US,” said Tim Owens, Drinks Americas CEO. “Now consumers will have a chance to try a craft beer from Mexico.”
The six varieties are: Blonde Ale, Heifeweizen, Amber Ale, Pale Ale, IPA, and Porter. The line expands Drinks Americas' portfolio, which includes Mexicali, Rio Bravo, Chili Devil, Crazy Pig Ale and Rheingold.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review