US: Drinks Americas Holdings secures Rio Bravo distribution
The Connecticut-based firm said this week it has already secured orders for the beer, which is imported by Worldwide Beverage Imports. The Rio Bravo portfolio includes a pilsner, dark and light, as well as seasonal offerings, in both bottles and cans, Drinks Americas said.
"Craft beers are the fastest-growing beer segment in the US,” Drinks Americas CEO Tim Owens said. “The Rio Bravo Mexican craft beers run the gamut of tastes, from lighter and refreshing brews to darker, heartier beers.”
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Brooklyn Brewery's brewmaster Garrett Oliver, click here.
Darija UAB operates the leading specialised alcohol chain Bravo Alco. The company aims to compete with other retailers by offering a wide range of brands. Its store presence in the most convenient loc...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory