US: Drinks Americas Holdings secures Rio Bravo distribution
The Connecticut-based firm said this week it has already secured orders for the beer, which is imported by Worldwide Beverage Imports. The Rio Bravo portfolio includes a pilsner, dark and light, as well as seasonal offerings, in both bottles and cans, Drinks Americas said.
"Craft beers are the fastest-growing beer segment in the US,” Drinks Americas CEO Tim Owens said. “The Rio Bravo Mexican craft beers run the gamut of tastes, from lighter and refreshing brews to darker, heartier beers.”
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Brooklyn Brewery's brewmaster Garrett Oliver, click here.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018