US: Drinks Americas Holdings secures Rio Bravo distribution
The Connecticut-based firm said this week it has already secured orders for the beer, which is imported by Worldwide Beverage Imports. The Rio Bravo portfolio includes a pilsner, dark and light, as well as seasonal offerings, in both bottles and cans, Drinks Americas said.
"Craft beers are the fastest-growing beer segment in the US,” Drinks Americas CEO Tim Owens said. “The Rio Bravo Mexican craft beers run the gamut of tastes, from lighter and refreshing brews to darker, heartier beers.”
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Brooklyn Brewery's brewmaster Garrett Oliver, click here.
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly