US: Drinks Americas Holdings secures Rio Bravo distribution
The Connecticut-based firm said this week it has already secured orders for the beer, which is imported by Worldwide Beverage Imports. The Rio Bravo portfolio includes a pilsner, dark and light, as well as seasonal offerings, in both bottles and cans, Drinks Americas said.
"Craft beers are the fastest-growing beer segment in the US,” Drinks Americas CEO Tim Owens said. “The Rio Bravo Mexican craft beers run the gamut of tastes, from lighter and refreshing brews to darker, heartier beers.”
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Brooklyn Brewery's brewmaster Garrett Oliver, click here.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads