US: Drinks Americas Holdings secures Rio Bravo distribution
The Connecticut-based firm said this week it has already secured orders for the beer, which is imported by Worldwide Beverage Imports. The Rio Bravo portfolio includes a pilsner, dark and light, as well as seasonal offerings, in both bottles and cans, Drinks Americas said.
"Craft beers are the fastest-growing beer segment in the US,” Drinks Americas CEO Tim Owens said. “The Rio Bravo Mexican craft beers run the gamut of tastes, from lighter and refreshing brews to darker, heartier beers.”
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Brooklyn Brewery's brewmaster Garrett Oliver, click here.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review