US: Drinks Americas follows vodka with Italian wine
Drinks Americas Holdings has lined up a range of Italian wines for the US.
The company, which earlier this week launched its Donald Trump-monikered vodka brand in Illinois, said today (5 January) that it will release four Italian wines under the Casa BoMargo brand. The brand will be available in association with law enforcement media personality Bo Dietl.
Drinks Americas has begun selling Casa BoMargo wines in the New York metro and Connecticut markets through Phoenix Beverages and New England Wine & Spirits, respectively. The company said it anticipates national distribution during the first quarter of this year.
The range consists of a Pinot Grigio and a Rosso Riserva Castel Del Monte from Veneto, a Chianti Riserva from Tuscany and a Lucciaio from Pieve del Escovo.
"Our association with Bo Dietl complements our diversified portfolio of premium beverages," said Patrick Kenny, president and CEO of Drinks Americas. "Bo Dietl is a New York icon and associated with premium products including fine dining and superior Italian wines."
There has rarely been dull moment in recent years for anyone concerned with Stolichnaya, with a long-running rights dispute over the brand name, a switch to bottling the brand outside Russia and the t...
With interest surrounding the likely sale of Swedish spirits producer V&S Group growing by the day, there could be no better time to look at the company's flagship vodka brand Absolut and the opportun...
Constellation Brands' first-quarter profit has dropped 64%, while shares rose 4.2% beating analysts' predictions....
Castle Brands has reported a leap in sales volumes and value for its full year, although increased costs lead to deeper losses for the company over the 12 months....
New Zealand vodka maker 42 Below has appointed a managing director into a newly-created role....
Drinks Americas Holdings has tied up with the world's largest music company to market new products jointly....
Diageo has confirmed its interest in buying Vin & Sprit, the makers of Absolut vodka....
Fior Brands, the UK distribution joint venture set up by Gruppo Campari and Morrison Bowmore Distillers, is to close and move its portfolio to independent distributor Cellar Trends....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review