US: Drinks Americas expands Rheingold Beer reach
Rheingold Beer comes to Ocean City
Drinks Americas is to launch its Rheingold Beer in Maryland via Carey Distributors of Fruitland.
Drinks Americas said that Carey will distribute Rheingold in Worcester, Wicomico and Somerset counties, which include the popular holiday resort of Ocean City. "I think the opportunity to promote Rheingold Beer in Ocean City with the new Miss Rheingolds of 2011 will be exciting and go far in having a broad group of consumers sample and experience the brand," said Drinks Americas' CEO, J Patrick Kenny.
"This market over time will have additional financial impact on our growing Rheingold-driven revenue," he added.
A lack of working capital caused net sales to plunge for Drinks Americas in the firm's last fiscal full-year, to the end of April 2010, with net losses also heavier than in the previous year.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018