US: Drinks Americas expands Rheingold Beer reach
Rheingold Beer comes to Ocean City
Drinks Americas is to launch its Rheingold Beer in Maryland via Carey Distributors of Fruitland.
Drinks Americas said that Carey will distribute Rheingold in Worcester, Wicomico and Somerset counties, which include the popular holiday resort of Ocean City. "I think the opportunity to promote Rheingold Beer in Ocean City with the new Miss Rheingolds of 2011 will be exciting and go far in having a broad group of consumers sample and experience the brand," said Drinks Americas' CEO, J Patrick Kenny.
"This market over time will have additional financial impact on our growing Rheingold-driven revenue," he added.
A lack of working capital caused net sales to plunge for Drinks Americas in the firm's last fiscal full-year, to the end of April 2010, with net losses also heavier than in the previous year.
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits