US: Drinks Americas expands Florida distribution
Drinks Americas has expanded distribution of its Rheingold beer in the US state of Florida.
The beer is now being sold statewide in Florida at key retailer Total Wine & More, Drinks Americas said yesterday (15 June).
Joe Belli, national sales manager for Rheingold, said: "It is a great milestone to be selling Rheingold in Total Wine & More throughout Florida."
Earlier this week, Drinks Americas said that it has agreed to sell a 49% stake in its business to Worldwide Beverage Imports.
Drinks Americas has reversed some of its heavy share losses with a statement to reassure investors about its trading....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch