US: Drinks Americas appoints corporate controller
Drinks Americas Holdings has confirmed the appointment of a corporate controller.
The company, which develops and markets alcoholic drinks including Trump vodka, said yesterday (11 January) that Jeffrey Daub will assume the position, and will be charged with handling accounting functions, controls and financial reporting.
Daub has over 14 years' experience in accounting and finance, Drinks Americas noted, having been a senior audit manager at Rosen Seymour Shapss Martin & Company LLP, a public accounting firm located in New York, prior to joining the company.
"Jeffrey brings strong leadership, knowledge and a broad range of experience in the beverage industry," said Patrick Kenny, Drinks Americas' president and CEO. "With the accelerated growth of the company, Jeffrey will be instrumental in fuelling the growth of the company and supporting our long-term growth strategy."
Last week, Drinks Americas added to its portfolio by releasing four Italian wines under the Casa BoMargo brand.
The range consists of a Pinot Grigio and a Rosso Riserva Castel Del Monte from Veneto, a Chianti Riserva from Tuscany and a Lucciaio from Pieve del Escovo.
There has rarely been dull moment in recent years for anyone concerned with Stolichnaya, with a long-running rights dispute over the brand name, a switch to bottling the brand outside Russia and the t...
With interest surrounding the likely sale of Swedish spirits producer V&S Group growing by the day, there could be no better time to look at the company's flagship vodka brand Absolut and the opportun...
The European Agriculture Commissioner Mariann Fischer Boel has unveiled the detailed plans for reform of the European wine sector, following a year of consultation. As expected, there has been some wa...
Carlsberg has shown an interest in Vin & Sprit, the makers of Absolut vodka, after the Swedish government sanctioned the sale of the wine and spirits company....
Scotch whisky firm Whyte & Mackay's group managing director has resigned....
The Swedish government has not ruled out splitting up Vin & Sprit prior to a sell-off, according to local reports....
Millennium Import has acquired the Belvedere trademarks, goodwill and domain name in the US....
Constellation Brands' first-quarter profit has dropped 64%, while shares rose 4.2% beating analysts' predictions....
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Europe's drinks companies start engines on CETA
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends