USA: Comment - Anheuser-Busch: drinking to price rises
Anheuser-Busch has announced an 8.5% increase in Q3 net income. The American brewer has managed to raise prices and still boost volume sales both domestically and abroad. Even the September terrorist attacks only look set to have a limited effect, as increased off-trade sales make up for the slowdown in hotels and restaurants. Anheuser should continue its strategy of raising prices in the US and expanding internationally.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence