BELGIUM: Drinkers to vote on InBev's fruity creations
InBev will test launch two fruit-flavoured beers in Belgium next month and will ask consumers to vote on which one it should permanently sell.
The Belgian brewing giant has produced an apple-pear flavoured beer and an apple-cherry flavoured beer under its Belle Vue range. Throughout June, InBev will give consumers the chance to vote online or via text to decide which to formally launch in August.
The fruit beer category in Belgium is growing at 30% a year and InBev is targeting the two products at 18 to 24-year-old drinkers.
Goldman Sachs has raised its price target for the global brewer InBev....
Major brewing groups are clamouring to get into India, which, by dint of its young population, expanding economy and rising personal disposable income offers huge growth potential. International group...
AmBev is about to launch a share buyback programme....
Brewing giant InBev has dismissed accusations that Belgian executives are being pushed out of the company in favour of managers from Latin American unit AmBev. InBev, which was formed in a 2004 merger...
InBev UK has launched a nationwide advertising campaign for its Peeterman Artois brand....
Investment bank Morgan Stanley has raised its price target for InBev. The bank said that the Belgian beer maker's third quarter results had been ahead of its expectations....
Belgian-based brewing giant InBev has posted a 34% rise in net profit to EUR479m(US$612m) for the third quarter, on the back of strong sales growth in Latin America and Eastern Europe....
AmBev has posted a healthy rise in net profit for its third quarter....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets