UK: Dresdner reduces SABMiller rating
The investment bank, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein, has reduced its rating on the brewing conglomerate, SABMiller, from "add" to "hold", blaming the current trading at its US operation, Miller. Dresdner has also lowered its share price target for SABMiller from 530p to 440p.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m