USA: Dransfield Food and Beverage Holdings Ltd. to Introduce UK and Chinese Malt Beverages to US in Step to Create Global E-commerce Alliance
Dransfield Food and Beverage Holdings Limited (Dransfield), a Hong Kong-based company, and Marketing 2 Merchandising, Inc. (M2M) of Melbourne, Florida, have signed an agreement to import British and Chinese malt beverages to the United States. The agreement is the first step in establishing a global e-commerce business-to-business alliance that will eventually reach beyond malt beverages.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends